This is a short wee video with some tips on how to apply your Ecology Day & Night Cream and why a little bit goes a really long way! …with out-takes at the end
Some Further Tips:
- Store cream in a cool, dry place. Ideally below 30°C.
- Keep cream out of direct sunlight.
- Ecology Creams are preservative free because they are anhydrous formulations (meaning there is no water in them). Keep them water-free by ensuring your fingers are clean and dry when applying cream and by replacing the lid tightly after use.
- Ecology Creams are highly concentrated, with no filler ingredients, so only a small amount is needed.
- The creams will melt nicely when you rub them between your fingers or palms (so don’t skip this step!) and they will absorb easily into your skin.
- Your skin should not feel greasy. If it does, you are using too much.
- For maximum nutrient density, use within 6 months of opening.
- Consistency will change with temperature. Creams will become harder in cool climates and very soft in warmer climates.
- You may want to reorder before you run out.
- Product tin can be recycled when finished.