A delicious powdered blend of three of the world’s richest whole food sources of Vitamin C – Acerola berry, Camu Camu and Australian native Kakadu Plum.
A single 3g (1 tsp) serve of this Vitamin C powder gives you 312mg of bioavailable Vitamin C… over 5-7 times your recommended daily intake (RDI) in a whole food form that nature intended. Complete with co-factors and nutrients without artificial flavours, sweeteners or isolated vitamins.
This Vitamin C blend is great tasting and mixes easily into food and drink.
It also contains other ‘goodies’ like coriander and parsley that are helpful for alkalising during a detox.
And Acai and Macqui Berry for added antioxidants.
Beauty Benefits of Camu Camu:
- Camu Camu is an anti-inflammatory, anti-ageing superfood that has the highest levels of natural Vitamin C of any food on the planet!
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps to reduce free radical damage from sun exposure
- Vitamin C is needed for collagen formation and tissue repair. It helps to rejuvenate the appearance of skin, speed wound healing and protects against early signs of ageing
- Camu Camu also contains potassium, iron, manganese, amino acids and carotenoids
- Helps enhance mood and supports liver detoxification – both of which are important for radiant, healthy looking skin
Beauty Benefits of Kakadu Plum:
- Kakadu Plum is an anti-inflammatory, anti-ageing superfood that has one of the highest levels of natural Vitamin C of any food on the planet!
- Vitamin C is needed for collagen formation and tissue repair. It helps to rejuvenate the appearance of skin, speed wound healing and protects against early signs of ageing.
- Vitamin C is also a powerful antioxidant that helps to reduce free radical damage from sun exposure
- Kakadu plum contains copper, iron, magnesium and potassium
- It also contains more antioxidants than blueberries, which helps to prevent free radical damage and protect against visible signs of ageing
All of which helps to keep your skin looking smooth, supple and radiant!
Wild foods are naturally higher in nutrient content than farmed hybrids due to the conditions in which they grow.
Eden Healthfoods Wild C is a truly natural and bioavailable, non-toxic vitamin C complex derived from a combination of certified organic wild berries and greens with naturally occurring high vitamin C content.
It does NOT contain isolated vitamin C as this has shown not to be the most effect way to utilise vitamin C. Wild C contains vitamin C naturally occurring in it’s WHOLE state, with its necessary co-factors like bioflavonoids, and other vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. It’s non-toxic, even in large doses and does not cause nutrient imbalances.
All the ingredients in Wild C are high in natural vitamin C content.
Each serving size of 1 teaspoon or 3g contains 312mg of totally natural vitamin C which is approximately 5 times the recommended daily intake (RDI).
Studies show that consuming 37mg of natural vitamin C is the equivalent of consuming 1000mg of isolated vitamin C.
That means 1 serve of Wild C will be the equivalent of consuming over 6000mg of isolated vitamin C.
The Eden Healthfoods acerola concentrate is unlike anything Australia has seen.
A rich, deep orange colour and silky smooth, not gritty or grainy. Fresh raw certified organic acerola berries are soaked in water, then the remaining water is simmered down to a syrup. That syrup is then dehydrated at low temperature and powdered. This process maximises the vitamin C content and Brix degree while preserving the full spectrum of vitamins and minerals of the fruit.
There are a lot of cheap, poor quality acai and maqui berry powders on the market today that don’t mix well or don’t taste good. Even some of the most recognised and reputable companies are going for the “cheaper options” such as spray dried, which is disappointing. When we bring out a product, we always try to find the best, but using the best usually means the most expensive. Our certified organic, raw acai and maqui were the best we could find.
Camu camu and Gubinge are high quality as well. Some Camu Camu can taste bitter and be very light in colour. Even maltodextrin as a filler can be used so be careful buying cheaper variants. Our Camu Camu and Gubinge taste super sweet on their own. Delicious.
Goji berry powder is made from fresh goji berries, dried at low temperature and powdered. Certified organic as always and really sweet.
Parsley and coriander are added to alkalise this vitamin C superfood formula.
A lot of people use vitamin C during detoxification, especially heavy metals. Coriander is known to draw heavy metals out of the blood stream. Both parsley and coriander give this formula a grounding feel and taste. They are both also naturally high in vitamin C but also help to buffer the product.