Made exclusively from 100% wild-caught sardines and anchovies, this great tasting lemon flavoured liquid delivers a perfect maintenance dose of skin-loving EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids.
1600mg of Total Omega-3’s in 1 5mL teaspoon gives:
- 750mg EPA
- 550mg DHA
Beauty Benefits of Omega-3 Fish Oil
- Oily fish (like sardines and anchovies) are a rich source of Omega 3 fatty acids – EPA and DHA. These are essential fatty acids that help reduce inflammation in the body and the skin
- If we’re not getting enough of these omega-3 fatty acids, the skin’s barrier function can become weakened… leading to more moisture escaping from the skin and drier skin as a result
- Omega 3’s can help increase skin’s moisture retention and firmness, improving the appearance of dry skin, acne, eczema and psoriasis
- Increasing our intake of omega 3’s from oily fish may help with the balance of ‘good’ and ‘bad’ bacteria in the gut – a happy gut equals happy skin
- And omega-3’s can help boost your mood! If you’re smiling, you’re less likely to develop frown lines!
The perfect maintenance formula, providing the recommended daily amount of EPA+DHA.
- Supports general well-being and good health
- A non-concentrated formula with all its natural constituents present in a wholesome, balanced omega-3 that surpasses the daily international expert- recommended amount of EPA+DHA in each serving
Essential Fatty Acids are nutritional cornerstones of human health. Two major families of fats are comprised under this designation, omegas 3 and 6. They are deemed ‘essential’ because we need them for proper health—much like certain vitamins and minerals but cannot produce them on our own. We must therefore consume these fats through diet or supplementation.
Most people associate omega-3s with cardiovascular health, but their benefits go far beyond the heart.
The two main omega-3s are:
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)
These promote the body’s natural anti-inflammatory response, a normal function that is behind the relief of many chronic conditions but that is too often inhibited by poor nutrition.
Extensive research has documented the health benefits of EPA and DHA which include not only a healthy heart, but brain and cognitive function, joint mobility, eye health, pregnancy and lactation, healthy skin and hair, and a normally functioning immune response.
About Nordic Naturals
Nordic Naturals are committed to producing the purest, freshest and safest fish oil in the world.
Many leading organisations and experts have set purity standards for natural products. Nordic Naturals meets every one.
Every batch of Nordic Naturals fish oil is made from wild-caught, sustainably sourced fish. The oils are tested to ensure that they are free of environmental toxins, including heavy metals, which are often associated with fish oil. Whereas most concentrated fish oils on the market today are in the ethyl ester molecular form—a synthetic fat—all Nordic Naturals’ formulas are produced in true triglyceride form to ensure optimal absorption and results.
Nordic Naturals has been leading the fish oil industry for over 20 years. Founder Joar Opheim founded the company after he came to live in California and was unable to find the quality fish oil he relied on. Family owned, Nordic Naturals continues to innovate within the fish oil industry, proof that when values are aligned with action, great things can happen – a commitment that remains absolute.