Good quality bone broth is my #1 Skin Super Food (alongside gelatin and collagen)
This Nutra Organics bone broth is a good source of protein, anti-ageing collagen, calcium, zinc, and Vitamins B2, B3, B5 and B12.
It also contains turmeric with a 5% curcumin content – an anti-inflammatory antioxidant – and black pepper to help increase the absorption of the curcumin.
Beauty Benefits of Bone Broth
- High quality bone broth is a dietary source of collagen. Eating or drinking collagen boosts the body’s own collagen production, helping to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles and improve skin elasticity
- Bone broth is rich in amino acids, glycine and proline. Both of which are critical building blocks for healthy hair, skin and nails
- Glycine can help to calm the gut, improving digestion and gut repair
- Glycine can also help regulate blood sugar levels and combat sugar cravings
- Additionally, glycine has a general calming effect that can reduce stress and improve sleep
- Hyaluronic acid in bone broth hydrates skin and helps skin retain moisture
Beauty Benefits of Turmeric:
- Turmeric contains curcumin, a powerful anti-inflammatory antioxidant which helps to boost the activity of the body’s own antioxidant enzyme, glutathione
- Antioxidants can help reduce the oxidative stress on the body that can lead to premature aging and the formation of fine lines and wrinkles
- The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of turmeric have been shown to be helpful for soothing and calming the symptoms of eczema, psoriasis, rosacea and other skin issues that have a basis in inflammation
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps to reduce any free radical damage from sun exposure
- Vitamin C is needed for collagen formation and tissue repair. It helps to rejuvenate the appearance of skin, speed wound healing and protects against early signs of ageing
All of which helps to keep your skin looking smooth, supple and radiant!
Bone broth has been made for hundreds of years by our grandparents and their grandparents due to traditional gut loving properties.
The amino acids present in Beef Bone Broth are in a specific ratio that is unique, and otherwise not available in the lean cuts of meat commonly consumed, but which are beneficial.
The Nutra Organics Beef Bone Broth also contains the added benefit of Vitamin B12 that, as part of a healthful and varied diet, will support immunity, as well as Turmeric with 5 % curcumin content for potency.
Leading busy lives can make it hard to find time to make bone broth from scratch. The Nutra Organics Beef Bone Broth powder is ready in seconds, as tasty and nutritious as homemade and easy to take on the go!
How is the Nutra Organics Bone Broth made?
Roasted beef bones are added to filtered water and apple cider vinegar (to maximise mineral extraction) then slow cooked for 48 hours. The broth is then strained for impurities and the fat is skimmed off the top. It is gently refractance dried into a powder, taking care to preserve the nutritional profile.
~when consumed in conjunction with a healthy, varied diet