This product is part of our Misfits range – we have high standards here at EcologyHQ and these Konjac Sponges didn’t quite make the cut.
…but we also don’t like waste, so we offer these products at a discount for those who say “a little mark, wonky shape or being undersized doesn’t matter to me…” 🙂
These Konjac Sponges:
- have a wonky shape, or
- are smaller than normal, or
- have white marks or softness on the top of them – they might last a ‘normal’ length of time or they might break down a little more quickly, or
- are more porous than normal – they might last a ‘normal’ length of time or they might break down a little more quickly
These Konjac Sponges might not look as pretty or last quite as long, but they’ll still cleanse just as well
The Konjac potato (or Konnyaku potato) is a herbaceous perennial plant, native to Asia that grows wild at high altitudes. It is a crop that is easy to grow and highly sustainable.
The Konjac plant has a long history of use throughout Japan, China and Korea, as a food source, a medicine, weight-loss aid and beauty product.
The Ecology Konjac Facial Sponges are made by hand from 100% edible Konjac potato fibre and are free from chemicals, colours, additives and preservatives.
Originally created for babies, these facial sponges are super soft and ideal for delicate or sensitive skin.
They will gently cleanse the face, removing dirt, excess oils, flaky skin and blackheads, without the need to use an additional cleanser.
The Ecology Konjac Sponge will also gently massage skin, stimulating blood circulation, promoting cell regeneration and encouraging the return of naturally glowing, radiant skin.
The Activated Bamboo Charcoal in this Konjac Body Sponge helps to absorb excess oils and toxins for extra cleansing and is ideal for acne prone skin.
- 100% Natural, Made from Konjac Vegetable Fibre
- No Chemicals, Colours or Preservatives
- Cleanses and Gently Massages Skin
- Removes Blackheads
- Just Add Water to Cleanse
- Ideal for oily and acne prone skin
- 100% Biodegradable
Silky Smooth Skin can be Simple & Sustainable