This product is part of our Misfits range – we have high standards here at EcologyHQ and these Bamboo Cloths didn’t quite make the cut.
…but we also don’t like waste, so we offer these products at a discount for those who say “a little mark, pulled thread or wonky seam doesn’t matter to me…” 🙂
These Bamboo Cloths have:
- a small mark on them – we won’t know if it will come out in the wash until you give it a go, or
- pulled threads, or
- uneven stitching on the seam
It can be hard finding products that suit your skin, especially if it’s sensitive or if you’re prone to acne breakouts and skin issues like eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis.
You’re probably used to checking cosmetic labels and trying to avoid chemicals like sodium lauryl sulphate, fragrances, alcohol, parabens and other preservatives in your products.
One of the easiest and simplest things you can do for sensitive skin is to replace your facial and body cleansing products with a microfibre cloth or a Konjac Sponge.
The difference with these Bamboo Microfibre Cloths (compared with ordinary cotton wash cloths) is the surface area, the incredibly high thread count and the bamboo.
Bamboo is super soft, so its perfect for sensitive or delicate skin Bamboo is also 3 times more absorbent than cotton and it’s naturally anti-microbial
These super soft Bamboo Microfibre Face Cloths make life simple. Just add water to cleanse. You can easily and effectively cleanse your face and body with a damp Microfibre Cloth.
- Gently and effectively cleanse your face and wash your body without having to use a facial cleanser, body wash or commercial soap
- Colours: Blue, Green, Yellow and Pink
- Size: 25cm x 25cm
- Material: 100% Bamboo Microfibre
- The bamboo fibres are super soft and 3 times more absorbent than cotton, so you don’t need to rub your skin as hard!
- Gentle for easily irritated, sensitive or delicate skin
- No-tox, chemical-free, water-only washing
- Also suitable for use on skin that is prone to eczema, dermatitis or acne
Why you could use a Bamboo Microfibre Cloth instead of a facial cleanser:
- No-tox cleansing. Water only washing minimises your chemical exposure by reducing how many products you use
- Reduce irritation and sensitivity. By cutting out products that could be drying, irritating and ageing your skin
- Gentle cleansing