A rich, natural moisturiser for sensitive skin
Has a warm vanilla aroma
Handmade with Organic Ingredients
No synthetic chemicals, fragrances or preservatives
This moisturiser is:
- Deeply moisturising: for sensitive and easily irritated skin – it will leave skin looking replenished and feeling silky smooth
- Simple in formulation: Containing only a handful of ingredients you can recognise, so less risk of skin irritation. And no more wondering what you’re putting on your skin
- Perfect for fine lines: The hero ingredient, grass-fed tallow closely mimics the fats and oils found naturally in healthy youthful skin. Camellia and hemp also help protect against visible signs of ageing. So this cream will help to ‘plump’ the look of skin and soften the appearance of fine lines. Leaving skin looking more radiant and youthful
- Calming for the look and feel of itchy, flaky skin: Supporting skin’s natural barrier function, the grass-fed tallow and hemp seed oil in this cream help reduce moisture loss, leaving skin looking and feeling more hydrated
- Suitable for breakout prone skin: Hemp seed oil is helpful for balancing oil on skin
- Perfect for those with sensitive skin who find our Replenishing Cream a little too rich
- 100% Natural: Free from preservatives, petrochemicals, artificial or synthetic ingredients
- Aroma is: Warm, vanilla aroma
- Made with high quality ingredients: Grass-fed Beef Tallow^, Camellia Seed Oil*, Jojoba Oil**, Hemp Seed Oil, Vanilla Bean Extract*, Rosemary Leaf Extract*, Sunflower Oil* *Organic **Grown Pesticide Free ^Free range, Pasture raised, No antibiotics, No added hormones. Rosemary Leaf Extract is standardised with Sunflower Oil.
- Nutrient Dense: with skin nourishing lipids, essential fatty acids, vitamins & anti-oxidants
What makes our Ecology Moisturisers
so very different to anything else you've tried?
It's our Hero Ingredient...
Grass-fed Tallow is like emu oil...but it comes from healthy grass fed cows
A by-product of the Australian organic food industry,
this ingredient is incredibly ethical and sustainable
- Contains the same fats and oils found naturally in healthy skin
- Deeply nourishing for dry skin
- Softens and smooths fine lines
- Calms the look of redness and easily irritated skin
- Supports skin's barrier function
- Rich in Vitamins A, D, E, & K
- Balanced in Omega 3's and 6's
- Non-greasy, unlike coconut oil
- Leaves skin looking hydrated and feeling silky smooth
“Lighter to use on face in humid Sydney weather. Absorbs better. Nice under mineral make-up. Soothing under face masks which are used all day. Love the smell when applying but not overwhelming for when I apply perfume.”
“The aroma was lovely. The texture was light. And I was delighted to find that a small dry sunspot almost disappeared. I have particularly dry and sun damaged back of hands and this definitely kept them moisturised longer than other creams I have tried.”
“It’s nourishing but not too rich. It’s been perfect for the humidity we’ve had lately. The scent is lovely. My husband is very sensitive to perfumes, often having allergic reactions, but has no problems with this moisturiser.”
“I liked that it was a lighter viscosity (perfect for FNQ), yet still moisturising at the same time.”
“It felt soft and velvety on my skin. My skin felt hydrated instantly.”
“It was even more soothing on my rosacea. I loved that it was a bit lighter so great for summer!”
“I liked the buttery texture and the way it seemed to stay on – it felt protective”
“Very easy to use. Great scent. Made my skin feel better than ever. Seemed to be easier to spread over the face than the baby moisturiser. Absolutely loved it.”
“I quickly saw an improvement to my sun damaged skin …I wish I had taken before and after photos as the results are amazing . I used this product on my decolletage area as it was very dry from years out in the sun.”
“I love that it’s a thinner, lighter Moisturuser, great for Summer. My skin feels soft and silky. …I’m 71 yrs old and my skin is loving your products 😊“
“This new moisturiser was lovely on the skin and was easily absorbed – a little lighter than the one for sensitive skin (blue label) that I am currently using, which was great in the warm and humid weather we are currently experiencing.”
“I Love how smooth & easy to apply it is. New Daily Moisturiser is a dream to use & my very sensitive skin loves it!”
“I loved the new product. Great coverage & not as heavy as the daily moisturizer, which I still love. So I feel it will be better during the warmer months. Oh the smell is so yummy.”
“A lighter texture and is easily worked into the skin without the need for too much rubbing.”
“Creamy consistency, beautiful subtle fragrance. Absorbed quite quickly and hands still felt moisturised after multiple hand washes”
A nutrient rich daily moisturiser for sensitive skin.
Uniquely formulated with grass fed organic tallow and hemp seed to deeply moisturise, soften and protect skin, leaving it revitalised and healthy looking.
This unique blend of grass fed tallow, hemp seed, jojoba and vanilla is rich in the skin nourishing lipids found naturally in healthy youthful skin. Balanced in essential fatty acids, vitamins A, D, E, K and powerful antioxidants this daily moisturiser is designed to defend against signs of aging and leave skin deeply moisturised, soft, smooth and radiant
Lighter in texture than our original Ecology Creams and with a warm vanilla aroma, this moisturiser is perfect for those with sensitive skin who find our Replenishing Cream a little too rich.