HOW TO GET THE BEST OUT OF YOUR ECOLOGY SKINCARE
The Trick to applying the Ecology Skincare Moisturisers
A little goes a long way!
We get a lot of comments on how beautifully rich our Ecology Creams are
…the trick to applying them, is to:
- Use only a small amount – a little goes a very long way
- Warm it between your fingers or palms,
- Pat onto skin then gently massage in
- Can be used on your whole body including face, hands and feet
Other important info:
- Store in a cool, dry place. Ideally below 30°C and out of direct sunlight.
- For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Ecology Creams are preservative free because they are anhydrous formulations (meaning there is no water in them). Keep them water-free by ensuring your fingers are clean and dry when applying cream and by replacing the lid tightly after use.
- Ecology Creams are highly concentrated, with no filler ingredients, so only a small amount is needed.
- The creams will melt nicely when you rub them between your fingers or palms (so don’t skip this step!) and they will absorb easily into your skin.
- Your skin should not feel greasy. If it does, you are using too much.
- Consistency will change with temperature. Creams will become harder in cool climates and very soft in warmer climates.
- For maximum nutrient density, use within 6 months of opening
Wishing you silky smooth skin! Crystal xox
Ecology Konjac Sponges
Directions for Use:
- Soak the Konjac Sponge in warm water to expand the fibres, press it until soft and gently squeeze out excess water.
- Using sponge, gently massage face in circular motions to cleanse and gently remove dead skin cells.
- Rinse thoroughly after use and press it with two hands to gently squeeze out excess water (do not wring).
- Hang the sponge in a cool, well-ventilated place to air dry between uses.
- The Sponge is designed to cleanse with water only, but you can choose to use a small amount of cleanser with it.
- Replace your sponge every 6-8 weeks.
Caring for your Ecology Konjac Sponge:
- Do not wring your sponge out as this will cause it to break down faster.
- Try not to leave your sponge hanging in the shower as the dampness will cause it to break down faster. (I hang mine on a 3M hook on the outside of my shower)
- You can recycle your sponge by planting it in the ground to biodegrade naturally or putting it in your compost.
Makeup Removal Cloths
Directions for Use:
- Machine wash before use
- Simply soak the Makeup Removal Cloth under running water and wring it out
- Beginning with the short pile side, use upward and outward circular strokes to loosen and remove makeup, being especially gentle around the delicate eye area
- Continue with the longer pile side to finish cleansing and until all traces of make-up and mascara are gone
- Take care not to rub too hard!
- For heavier make-up, you may need to hold the wet cloth against your skin for several seconds before wiping away
- While your skin is still damp, moisturise with your favourite Ecology Day & Night Cream
- Rinse your Microfibre Makeup Removal Cloth under hot water after use
- You can use a little bit of natural soap or castile soap on the cloth to help remove any stubborn make-up or gunk, gently rub the fibres against themselves to help remove any make-up
- Rinse and squeeeeeeze the cloth hard to remove as much water as possible. Then squeeze again
- Hang your Microfibre Cloth up by the tag to dry out
- Change your cloth every 2-3 days
- Microfibre Cloth can be washed in the washing machine using enviro laundry powder or detergent and hung up to dry