HOW TO GET THE BEST OUT OF YOUR ECOLOGY SKINCARE
The Trick to applying the Ecology Skincare Moisturisers
A little goes a long way!
We get a lot of comments on how beautifully rich our Ecology Creams are
…the trick to applying them, is to:
- Use only a small amount
- Warm it between your fingers or palms,
- Pat onto skin then gently massage in
- Can be used on your whole body including face, hands and feet
Other important info:
- Store in a cool, dry place. Ideally below 30°C and out of direct sunlight.
- For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Ecology Creams are preservative free because they are anhydrous formulations (meaning there is no water in them). Keep them water-free by ensuring your fingers are clean and dry when applying cream and by replacing the lid tightly after use.
- Ecology Creams are highly concentrated, with no filler ingredients, so only a small amount is needed.
- The creams will melt nicely when you rub them between your fingers or palms (so don’t skip this step!) and they will absorb easily into your skin. Your skin should not feel greasy. If it does, you are using too much.
- Consistency will change with temperature. Creams will become harder in cool climates and very soft in warmer climates.
- For maximum nutrient density, use within 6 months of opening
Wishing you silky smooth skin! Crystal xox
Ecology Konjac Sponges
Directions for Use:
- Soak the Konjac Sponge in warm water to expand the fibres, press it until soft and gently squeeze out excess water.
- Using sponge, gently massage face in circular motions to cleanse and gently remove dead skin cells.
- Rinse thoroughly after use and press it with two hands to gently squeeze out excess water (do not wring).
- Hang the sponge in a cool, well-ventilated place to air dry between uses.
- The Sponge is designed to cleanse with water only, but you can choose to use a small amount of cleanser with it.
- Replace your sponge every 6-8 weeks.
Caring for your Ecology Konjac Sponge:
- Do not wring your sponge out as this will cause it to break down faster.
- Try not to leave your sponge hanging in the shower as the dampness will cause it to break down faster. (I hang mine on a 3M hook on the outside of my shower)
- You can recycle your sponge by planting it in the ground to biodegrade naturally or putting it in your compost.