If you’re worried about the chemicals in your skin care, you’ve probably googled and found lists of the highly processed chemicals to avoid in your skincare products…
But when I see these lists, I’m often left wanting a better way of grouping the information, so it’s more useful when I’m standing in my bathroom or in a store looking at the ingredients lists on products.
That’s why I created this FREE Ecology Bathroom Detox Checklist!
- It’s grouped by the common products we use everyday, so you can pick up your moisturiser or sunscreen and quickly see if it contains ingredients that are best avoided
- It will help you prioritise which personal care products to switch out first, so you’re not spending lots of money upfront switching over everything all at once!
- Product breakdowns include: Body Washes, Shampoos, Conditioners, Facial Cleansers and Moisturisers, Body moisturisers, Sunscreens, Make-up, Deodorant, Shaving Cream and Toothpaste
- Includes suggestions for natural alternatives
- Has 2 versions. A colourful PDF for viewing on devices and a black and white version for printing
It makes a Bathroom Audit of your personal care products super easy!
Let me know what you think!