This is the perfect blend of two awesome Skin Super Foods!
High quality, pasture-raised collagen hydrolysate (Super Skin Food #1) and certified organic super greens (Super Skin Food #7)
This product does not “gel” together, so it’s cold water soluble
Perfect for going into smoothies, juices, soups and stews
Beauty Benefits of premium grade Collagen Hydrolysate:
- Eating or drinking collagen boosts the body’s own collagen production, helping to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles and improve skin elasticity
- Over half of this collagen hydrolysate is made up of the amino acids glycine and proline, critical building blocks for healthy hair, skin and nails
- Glycine can help to calm the gut, improving digestion and gut repair
- Glycine can also help regulate blood sugar levels and combat sugar cravings
- Additionally, glycine has a general calming effect that can reduce stress and improve sleep
Beauty Benefits of nutrient rich, organic Super Greens:
- Organic greens are packed with the antioxidants that are important for preventing free radical damage and protecting against signs of aging
- They contain vitamin C needed for collagen formation and tissue repair, helping to rejuvenate the appearance of skin
- They also contain magnesium, B vitamins and chlorophyll, which support hormone function and liver detoxification – important for radiant, healthy looking skin
- Organic greens are low GI so they won’t disrupt blood sugar balance
All of which helps to keep your skin looking smooth, supple and radiant!
This is a premium grade Collagen Hydrolysate – Cold Water Soluble. It has superior bioavailability and excellent solubility.
- No Fat
- No Carbs
- No Sugar
- Lactose Free
- 97% Pure Protein
Collagen is an important protein source for muscle and cell growth. Gelpro’s Peptipro Collagen Hydrolysate is rapidly absorbed, ensuring you get the necessary amino acids as and when your body needs them.
Combined with Australian certified organic wheatgrass (gluten free), barley grass, alfalfa, speltgrass and oat grass. These greens are grown in nutrient rich soil and the young leaves are cold pressed to get the most nutrient rich green powder possible.
Peptipro is mixes well with water or any other beverage of your choice to make great green smoothies or juices …and the best part is no added sugars or sweeteners!
The benefits of hydrolysed collagen powder:
Hydrolyzed collagen powder contains a unique profile of 20 different amino acids, including eight of the nine essential amino acids. Glycine, hydroxyproline and prolins account for nearly half of collagen hydrolysates’s amino acid content.
There is no unpleasant taste associated with hydrolyzed collagen powder, and it mixes easily with water, juice or any other liquid, hot or cold. It can even be added to protein drinks.
We have selected a premium grade gelatin and utilised high quality German manufacturing processes and pasture raised cattle where attention to quality is second to none.
The product is packed in Australia which allows us to deliver a more premium product at a lower price compared to imported packaged collagen hydrolysate.
The benefits of the super greens:
Wheat Grass contains a significant amount of chlorophyll and is loaded with vitamins and over 90 minerals. Unlike wheat, it is gluten free and the chlorophyll in wheatgrass aids in detoxification of the liver as well as strengthening the blood. Wheatgrass contains large amounts of amino acids which aid in cell regeneration and muscle repair.
Barley Grass is a nutrition power house containing potassium, calcium, iron, copper, phospohorus, manganese, zinc, beta carotene, B1, B2, B6, C, E, folate. One of it’s unique properties is its ability to dissolve calcium deposits in the joints due to its organic sodium levels. It is also has the highest levels of the critical enzyme (SOD) superoxide dismutase which helps neutralise the effects of oxygen free radicals.
Alfalfa is of loaded with nutrients and trace minerals not to mention being high in chlorophyll. It is very alkaline which helps the body eliminate excess acid which may accumulate in the joints. It contains all 8 essential amino acids and is one of the few vegetable sources of Vitamin D. No wonder alfalfa actually means “father of all foods”
Speltgrass has developed a reputation for its ability to increase sexual potency, although this can be easily explained by its ability to increase blood circulation. It is high in calcium so would work nicely with collagen to support joints and bones. It’s nutrient rich profile helps regulate blood sugar.
Oatgrass has been known to nourish and strengthen the nervous system. It is loaded with iron and vitamin C, which works synergistically with collagen. It is a great detoxifier of all organs and helps ease tension in muscles. Oat grass contains beta-carotene, vitamins K and C, folic acid, calcium, iron, protein, fiber and B vitamins.