High quality, pasture-raised collagen hydrolysate is our Super Skin Food #1. This particular collagen is a “naked” one – it is unflavoured and mixes well with juice and other liquids.
This product does not “gel” together, so it’s cold water soluble
Perfect for going into smoothies, juices, soups and stews
Beauty Benefits of premium grade Collagen Hydrolysate:
- Eating or drinking collagen boosts the body’s own collagen production, helping to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles and improve skin elasticity
- Over half of this collagen hydrolysate is made up of the amino acids glycine and proline, critical building blocks for healthy hair, skin and nails
- Glycine can help to calm the gut, improving digestion and gut repair
- Glycine can also help regulate blood sugar levels and combat sugar cravings
- Additionally, glycine has a general calming effect that can reduce stress and improve sleep
All of which helps to keep your skin looking smooth, supple and radiant!
The guys from Gelatin Australia have made Australia’s first, and ONLY collagen produced exclusively from Australian and New Zealand hides. It may have taken them 5 years but that’s why they do what they do.
- Zero Taste. Add to virtually anything!
- Dissolves Easily. Does not “gel” together. No more gritty taste.
- Alternative to whey based protein that can cause bloating in some people.
- No Fat, No Carbs, No Sugar, Lactose Free, 97% Pure Protein.
Peptipro is unflavoured and mixes beautifully, allowing you to mix with juice or any other beverage of your choice. No more gritty taste and finally an alternative to whey based proteins that can cause bloating in some people.
Hydrolyzed collagen powder contains a unique profile of 18 different amino acids, including eight of the nine essential amino acids. Glycine, hydroxyproline and prolins account for nearly half of collagen hydrolysates’s amino acid content.
There is no unpleasant taste associated with Peptipro hydrolyzed collagen powder, and it mixes easily with water, juice or any other liquid, hot or cold. It can even be added to protein drinks and smoothies.
We have made a premium food grade collagen, made exclusively from Australian and New Zealand hides, and utilising the worlds most advanced manufacturing processes.