nutracoll Collagen contains scientifically researched VERISOL® bioactive collagen peptides.
VERISOL® has been shown in multiple studies to reduce skin wrinkles, improve skin hydration and elasticity, and improve hair strength and thickness – helping to smooth fine lines, reduce the look of wrinkles and support healthy skin, hair and nails.
This concentrated collagen formula also contains Vitamin C rich Kakadu Plum and Hyaluronic Acid and is specifically targeted for skin, hair & nails.
It is unflavoured and formulated to be tasteless.
Beauty Benefits of VERISOL® Bioactive Collagen Peptides:
- Supporting structural integrity of skin and decreasing skin ageing factors after 8 weeks of use,
- Supporting skin quality of the entire body and smoothing skin wrinkles from within^
- Reducing skin wrinkles and smooth fine lines^
- Increasing skin hydration and improve moisture levels^
- Increasing skin elasticity^
- Antioxidant Protection^
- Supporting healthy hair & nails^
- Promoting skin healing^
Beauty Benefits of Kakadu Plum:
- Kakadu Plum is an anti-inflammatory, anti-ageing superfood that has one of the highest levels of natural Vitamin C of any food on the planet!
- Vitamin C is needed for collagen formation and tissue repair. It helps to rejuvenate the appearance of skin, speed wound healing and protects against early signs of ageing.
- Vitamin C is also a powerful antioxidant that helps to reduce free radical damage from sun exposure
- Kakadu plum contains copper, iron, magnesium and potassium
- It also contains more antioxidants than blueberries, which helps to prevent free radical damage and protect against visible signs of ageing
Beauty Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid:
- Hyaluronic acid is naturally produced by your body, with the largest amount found in your skin.
- Hyaluronic acid acts as a cushioning and lubrication agent for skin. Its main function is promote healthier and supple skin.
All of which helps to keep your skin looking smooth, supple and radiant!
The team at Gelatin Australia have carefully crafted this unique blend of Collagen, Australian Kakadu Plum and Hyaluronic Acid into a powder that can be easily dissolved in water or your favourite drink of choice. This formula is filled with the benefits of Collagen and Vitamin C
What is the difference between nutracoll Collagen and Peptipo Collagen? …are they the same?
1 – There are some key differences in the specifications of molecular weight in all of the collagen (i.e Nutracoll is a lower average molecular weight than Peptipro).
2 – also there are some key differences which allows them to be utilised differently. During the manufacturing process, different enzymes are used to hydrolyse the proteins, these enzymes cleave the proteins at specific amino acid sequences. So there are different chains in the Nutracoll & Peptipro products.
Essentially, the enzymes for Nutracoll Collagen, separates different amino acids than that of the Peptipro. Whilst they all use a similar base ingredient, the products have been optimised for specific performance.
^When consumed in conjunction with a healthy, varied diet.