It can be hard finding products that suit your skin, especially if your skin is sensitive or if you’re prone to acne breakouts and skin issues like eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis.
You’re probably used to checking cosmetic labels and trying to avoid chemicals like sodium lauryl sulphate, fragrances, alcohol, parabens and other preservatives in your products. Or trying to avoid chemicals and ingredients that might irritate your skin.
One of the easiest and best things you can do for sensitive skin is to replace your night-time cleansing or make-up removing products with an ultra soft microfibre cloth.
The difference with these Microfibre Makeup Cloths (compared to ordinary cotton wash cloths) is the surface area and the incredibly high thread count. The result is an ultra soft cloth that can remove makeup using only warm water.
These ultra soft Microfibre Make-up Removal Cloths make life simple.
Just add warm water to cleanse. You can easily and effectively remove all your makeup and cleanse your face with a damp Microfibre Cloth.
- Gently removes makeup, eyeliner and even mascara without having to use soap, makeup removers, oils or cleansers
- Colours: pink, coral
- Size: 38cm x 21cm or 15cm x 21cm (mitt)
- Material: ultra soft polyester blend
- This high thread count cloth is ultra soft and especially gentle for the delicate skin around the eyes
- Low-tox, chemical-free, water-only washing
- Perfect for easily irritated, sensitive, dry or mature skin
- Also suitable for use on skin that is prone to eczema, dermatitis or acne
Why you should use a Microfibre Cloth instead of a facial cleanser or make-up remover:
- Low-tox cleansing. Water only washing minimises your chemical exposure by reducing how many products you use
- Reduce irritation and sensitivity. By cutting out products that could be drying, irritating and aging your skin
- Gentle cleansing. Especially around the delicate eye area (as long as you don’t rub too hard!)