Turmeric is #10 in our Top 10 Skin Super Foods!
It contains curcumin and other antioxidants, as well as Vitamins B6, B3 and Vitamin C
Turmeric is a powerful anti inflammatory ingredient that’s also rich in antioxidants, which makes it a great anti-aging superfood.
Beauty Benefits of Turmeric:
- Turmeric contains curcumin, a powerful anti-inflammatory antioxidant which helps to boost the activity of the body’s own antioxidant enzyme, glutathione
- Antioxidants can help reduce the oxidative stress on the body that can lead to premature aging and the formation of fine lines and wrinkles
- The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of turmeric have been shown to be helpful for soothing and calming the symptoms of eczema, psoriasis, rosacea and other skin issues that have a basis in inflammation
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps to reduce any free radical damage from sun exposure
- Vitamin C is needed for collagen formation and tissue repair. It helps to rejuvenate the appearance of skin, speed wound healing and protects against early signs of ageing
Get yourself a Golden Glow!
A Golden Latte is like a cup of liquid gold!
It’s an earthy, slightly peppery blend that tastes sweet when made with coconut milk.
Created by midwife and personal trainer, Joy Smith, this soothing, nourishing powdered blend of turmeric, ginger, cinnamon and black pepper makes an amazing hot drink when paired with coconut milk.
This delicious hug-in-a-mug comes from an ancient Ayurvedic recipe that has been used for centuries to remedy colds, flus, sore throats, bloating, assist with happy health hormones, improve gut health and reduce inflammation.
Golden Boy Golden Latte Blend is made using Alleppey Turmeric, which contains the highest concentration of Curcumin – 6%, as opposed to other Turmerics which only have 3.5% Curcumin – making Golden Boy the healthiest Golden Latte Blend going ’round!
“Over the years I have been making and perfecting my home-made Golden Latte recipe, and I absolutely swear by the healing, immune-boosting, anti-inflammatory cup of golden goodness!
I’ve often shared the love and gifted a jar of my blend to friends and family when they are unwell, going through a tough time mentally or emotionally, or when they are looking to improve their fitness and body composition. I am forever preaching the wonders of this super drink!
As an avid cafe (and coffee) lover, I’ve frequently faced a dilemma when out for brunch… to order a second coffee or not?
Understanding the implications of too much caffeine on our moods, hormones and digestion, I always wished there was an option to order a caffeine-free hot cuppa…
…Eventually, the penny dropped!
My go-to home-made Golden Latte would be amazing as a coffee alternative in cafes! And better yet, it would be brilliant if everyone could get their hands on a batch of the spice mix to whip up their own at home!”
- Sugar free
- 100% Caffeine free
- Make up a warming drink with coconut milk (or your favourite milk)
- Add to smoothies, protein balls, oats, chia puddings, soups or veggies