Turmeric is #10 in our Top 10 Skin Super Foods!
It contains curcumin and other antioxidants, as well as Vitamins B6, B3 and Vitamin C
Turmeric is a powerful anti inflammatory ingredient that’s also rich in antioxidants, which makes it a great anti-aging superfood.
Beauty Benefits of Turmeric:
- Turmeric contains curcumin, a powerful anti-inflammatory antioxidant which helps to boost the activity of the body’s own antioxidant enzyme, glutathione
- Antioxidants can help reduce the oxidative stress on the body that can lead to premature aging and the formation of fine lines and wrinkles
- The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of turmeric have been shown to be helpful for soothing and calming the symptoms of eczema, psoriasis, rosacea and other skin issues that have a basis in inflammation
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps to reduce any free radical damage from sun exposure
- Vitamin C is needed for collagen formation and tissue repair. It helps to rejuvenate the appearance of skin, speed wound healing and protects against early signs of ageing
Get yourself a Golden Glow!
A Golden Latte is like a cup of liquid gold!
It’s an earthy, slightly peppery blend that tastes sweet when made with coconut milk.
This soothing, nourishing powdered blend of turmeric, ginger, cinnamon and black pepper makes an amazing hot drink when paired with coconut milk.
This delicious hug-in-a-mug is anti-inflammatory and super relaxing
- The original Turmeric Latte Blend
- Vegan and Gluten Free
- Winner of Australia’s best beverage product 2017
- Aussie owned and Aussie made
- 100% Organic Ingredients
- No refined sugar at all
- 100% natural
- At least 60% turmeric with 5% curcumin
- Ceylon (true) Cinnamon