This is a great tasting blend of collagen (one of our top Skin Super Foods) and organic Peruvian superfoods with no added sugar and minimal processing.
So you’re getting a high quality, pasture-raised collagen hydrolysate plus Cacao, Mesquite, Lucuma, Maca and Vitamin C rich Camu Camu
…with a chocolatey caramel flavour with hints of maple and sweet potato finished with a zing
This product does not “gel” together, so it’s cold water soluble
Perfect for going into smoothies and shakes
Beauty Benefits of premium grade Collagen Hydrolysate:
- Eating or drinking collagen boosts the body’s own collagen production, helping to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles and improve skin elasticity
- Over half of this collagen hydrolysate is made up of the amino acids glycine and proline, critical building blocks for healthy hair, skin and nails
- Glycine can help to calm the gut, improving digestion and gut repair
- Glycine can also help regulate blood sugar levels and combat sugar cravings
- Additionally, glycine has a general calming effect that can reduce stress and improve sleep
Beauty Benefits of Camu Camu:
- Camu Camu is an anti-inflammatory, anti-ageing superfood that has the highest levels of natural Vitamin C of any food on the planet!
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps to reduce free radical damage from sun exposure
- Vitamin C is needed for collagen formation and tissue repair. It helps to rejuvenate the appearance of skin, speed wound healing and protects against early signs of ageing
- Camu Camu also contains potassium, iron, manganese, amino acids and carotenoids
- Helps enhance mood and supports liver detoxification – both of which are important for radiant, healthy looking skin
All of which helps to keep your skin looking smooth, supple and radiant!
Made by Gelatin Australia. This decadent blend is inspired by ceremonial rituals practiced by ancient civilisations of Peru. Rich and exotic flavours make this blend a wonderful addition to hot and cold drinks, smoothies and desserts.
Peruvian superfoods are some of the most powerful foods on the planet. The best part is, these foods are not only packed with nutrients, they have the most phenomenal flavours.
We have carefully blended 5 Organic Peruvian superfoods to deliver exotic flavours derived 100% from plants, with no added sugar and with minimal to no processing at all. This ensures the nutrient properties of these foods are retained.
Why on earth would we create a boring vanilla or coconut flavoured Peptipro when we can give you this “chocolatey, caramel with hints of maple & sweet potato, finished with a zing” as one of our lucky taste testing customers put it.
See the Peruvian SuperBlend all star lineup below
Microactive Collagen Hydrolysate Peptides – 50%
Lucuma was known as Gold of the Incas. It is known for its delicious flavour, almost like a mango crossed with an apricot.
Mesquite pods are ground into a heavenly caramel tasting powder
Maca root grows high in the Andes mountains and has been used for thousands of years. It has a gentle nutty flavour
Criolla Cacao is considered to be the king of cacao due to it’s ancient origin. The tree, (Theobroma), literally translates to “food of the gods”. Our non-alkalized cacao ensures the purest, non chemically modified, superior grade which retains nutrient value.
Camu Camu is so super that saying it once is not enough. It has the highest levels of natural Vitamin C than any other food. It has quite the zingy flavour.