This is a great tasting blend of collagen (one of our top Skin Super Foods) and organic Peruvian superfoods with no added sugar and minimal processing.
So you’re getting a high quality, pasture-raised collagen hydrolysate plus Cacao, Mesquite, Lucuma, Maca and Vitamin C rich Camu Camu
…with a chocolatey caramel flavour with hints of maple and sweet potato finished with a zing
This product does not “gel” together, so it’s cold water soluble
Perfect for going into smoothies and shakes
Beauty Benefits of premium grade Collagen Hydrolysate:
- Eating or drinking collagen boosts the body’s own collagen production, helping to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles and improve skin elasticity
- Over half of this collagen hydrolysate is made up of the amino acids glycine and proline, critical building blocks for healthy hair, skin and nails
- Glycine can help to calm the gut, improving digestion and gut repair
- Glycine can also help regulate blood sugar levels and combat sugar cravings
- Additionally, glycine has a general calming effect that can reduce stress and improve sleep
Beauty Benefits of Camu Camu:
- Camu Camu is an anti-inflammatory, anti-ageing superfood that has the highest levels of natural Vitamin C of any food on the planet!
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps to reduce free radical damage from sun exposure
- Vitamin C is needed for collagen formation and tissue repair. It helps to rejuvenate the appearance of skin, speed wound healing and protects against early signs of ageing
- Camu Camu also contains potassium, iron, manganese, amino acids and carotenoids
- Helps enhance mood and supports liver detoxification – both of which are important for radiant, healthy looking skin
All of which helps to keep your skin looking smooth, supple and radiant!
Made by Gelatin Australia. This product contains a premium grade Collagen Hydrolysate – Cold Water Soluble. It has superior bioavailability and excellent solubility.
97% Pure Protein
Collagen is an important protein source for muscle and cell growth. Gelpro’s Peptipro Collagen Hydrolysate is rapidly absorbed, ensuring you get the necessary amino acids as and when your body needs them.
Peptipro is mixes well with water or any other beverage of your choice to make great smoothies or shakes.
The benefits of hydrolysed collagen powder:
Hydrolyzed collagen powder contains a unique profile of 20 different amino acids, including eight of the nine essential amino acids. Glycine, hydroxyproline and proline account for nearly half of collagen hydrolysates’s amino acid content.
There is no unpleasant taste associated with hydrolyzed collagen powder, and it mixes easily with water, juice or any other liquid, hot or cold. It can even be added to protein drinks.
Collagen is present in skin, joints, bones, muscle and connective tissue. We place considerable strain on our joints and bones through numerous sporting activities such as running, cycling, crossfit, weight lifting etc and need to ensure that we have a balanced diet to rebuild all the tissues and repair muscles from training.
We have selected a bovine collagen, sourced from Uruguay, Paraguay and/or Argentina (depending on availability). Cattle from these countries are grass fed.
The superfoods in this blend:
Lucuma was known as Gold of the Incas. It is known for its delicious flavour, almost like a mango crossed with an apricot.
Mesquite pods are ground into a heavenly caramel tasting powder
Maca root grows high in the Andes mountains and has been used for thousands of years. It has a gentle nutty flavour
Criolla Cacao is considered to be the king of cacao due to it’s ancient origin. The tree, (Theobroma), literally translates to “food of the gods”. Our non-alkalized cacao ensures the purest, non chemically modified, superior grade which retains nutrient value.
Camu Camu is so super that saying it once is not enough. It has the highest levels of natural Vitamin C than any other food. It has quite the zingy flavour.