High quality grass-fed liver is #5 in our Top 10 Skin Superfoods!
Grass-fed liver contains B12, iron zinc and fat soluble vitamins A, D, E & K …all of the nutrients needed to help the liver eliminate toxins, a process that is critical for healthy glowing skin.
Many cultures recognise that “like helps to support like”, so traditionally liver was eaten to support healthy liver function. In the same way athletes eat protein to build strong muscles.
Beauty Benefits of Grass-fed-Liver:
- The liver is responsible for breaking down toxins, food chemicals and hormones and clearing these waste products from the body. If the liver is overwhelmed, these by-products can accumulate and be sent to the skin to be cleared out, resulting in inflamed skin. Eating liver helps to support our own liver function and liver detoxification.
- Liver is a good source of zinc, which helps to regulate skin’s oil production and balance the hormones that can drive acne.
- Liver also contains fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E & K, all of which are critical for good skin health.
- Vitamin A promotes cellular turnover in skin, it can slow down the breakdown of collagen and elastin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles
But if you’re not a fan of eating liver (and that’s ok, not everyone is), then these freeze dried liver capsules are a good way to go!
It’s essentially a nutrient-dense, whole food in a capsule.
The Gelatin Brothers from Gelpro Australia are proud to have worked on producing what are arguably the best beef liver capsules. Not only is this a 100% Australian sourced and Australian made product, we selected the finest beef livers we could find:
- 100% Australian sourced
- 100% Organic Grass Fed and Finished (No grains ever)
- 100% Hormone free
- 100% Antibiotic free
- GMO free
- Humanely & Sustainably grown
Straight from the source, the livers are simply freeze dried to retain nutrient value and then milled and encapsulated for easy consumption. No fillers, no flowing agents, no colours, no preservatives – just simply the best Australian beef liver in an easy to consume format.
Beef liver has been used for centuries as a nutrient dense wholefood. Some cultures eat beef liver raw with salt and pepper however we completely understand that’s not for everyone hence the reason the boys from Gelpro Australia created the capsule version of this wonderful food.