This Lion’s Mane Mushroom Elixir is a ‘Focus Mix’ of organic Lion’s Mane Mushroom, Rosehips, Rhodiola and Mint to help support the brain – and in particular – memory, concentration, cognitive function + nervous system.
It’s ‘ready to drink’ tea that just needs hot water… or you can enhance it with your choice of nut milk or blend with coconut oil or ghee.
Tea is also #9 on our Top 10 Skin Super Foods
Beauty Benefits of Tea
- Stress stimulates production of stress hormones, adrenalin and cortisol, which encourages the breakdown of collagen, leading to fine lines and wrinkles
- Stress can also affect our digestion by suppressing stomach acid, weakening the gut lining, causing gut damage and increased inflammation. This leads to inflammation in the whole body and inflamed skin
- The ritual of taking time out to sit down for a cup of tea helps with stress reduction and relaxation, important for calming and smoothing skin
- Different blends contain different antioxidants and can support different bodily functions.
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom is known for helping with brain fog, concentration and decision making, so it can be helpful for reducing the stress and anxiety associated with overwhelm