At Ecology Skincare we believe that our skin is a reflection of our inner health and happiness. And that good skincare is not just about what we put ON our skin!
So, we aim to share tips and strategies that encourage people to take a more holistic approach to getting a healthy glow.
This includes feeding the skin from within, by nourishing the body with good food and nourishing the heart and mind with self care practices. As well as nourishing skin from the outside in, with low-tox options.
To help spread this “Mind Body Beauty” message, we’re keen to collaborate with people who are passionate about good food, a healthy lifestyle, self care or low-tox living.
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to have you on board our Contributors Team!
What you get from us:
- Your piece will be emailed to our mailing list of 6,500 subscribers.
- Each time you contribute, your piece will be shared multiple times as an individual post on our Facebook page where we have 8,600 followers.
- Your contribution will be permanently published on our website where we have over 4,000 monthly visitors.
- You’ll have the opportunity to gain new email subscribers. If you have a lead magnet, free download or free opt-in, we can set up a pop-up on your blog post that will deliver your free download when people subscribe. You will be emailed the names and email addresses of those who opt-in to add to your email list on a monthly basis.
Check out the PDF download Lynda Griparic offered at the bottom of her article here to see how this works. Of course, you don’t have to do this. But the option is there, and we’ve found it to be really effective.
- You’ll also have the opportunity to participate in a joint giveaway. If you have a book, product or service, you can choose to giveaway whatever you would like and we will bundle it with an Ecology Care Pack. To enter the giveaway contestants enter their name and email as well as answer a question. You will be emailed the names and email addresses of those who enter at the end of the giveaway.
Although ended, you can still see an example of a giveaway we ran in conjunction with our podcast episode with Lynda Griparic here. Again, you don’t have to do this. But the option is there.
- You’ll have the opportunity to be featured or interviewed on the Mind Body Beauty podcast.
- You’ll also be featured on our Contributors Team page.
What we need from you…
- A piece of original content, whether this be a professionally written article, recipe or a well structured video, it’s up to you!
- Please also provide us with at least one supporting image for your piece, as well as your bio and a professional headshot.
- Your agreement to share the post or video on your own social media platforms and spread the Ecology love!
Then fill in your details below to find out the next step